I have a 95% syndrome. You can see it in my Ravelry account: nothing ever gets finished, they are all stuck at 95%.
I declare the projects 95% ready, when I’ve finished knitting, but I haven’t weaved in the ends. Once the ends are weaved (and preferably also the item has been soaked and dried) I’m ready call them 100% ready.
Apparently once in a blue moon.
At the moment there are eight projects at 95%:
- Sagittaria, which was otherwise ready a year ago
- two pairs of wrist warmers, which I knitted last autumn
- a headband made last spring
- a summer pullover, which I started a couple of years ago and got to this point at the end of this summer
- Vaapukka tunic for a kid, started at the end of July 2009 and finished a few weeks later – this one has even been soaked, but it’s just a pain to weave in the ends
- Sunday Swing socks, knitted in August
- Haruha wrist warmers, knitted in August
- Clapotis, which I’ve just finished knitting
I really really really need to start finishing these off.